Friday, March 15, 2013

Dear future honey, hubby, buddy

If ever you do really come in the future, please understand me. I am the type of person who would change her mind easily. One minute I like to buy hot coffee and change it to a cold one once I am in the counter already, but please, Do UNDERSTAND me :) I am a type of person who have a messy room but knows where everything is. I love to be late sometimes just so I could see if you do have the patience with me. I love writing, so please bear with my cheesy cards for you. I love surprises, so please surprise me as much as I do to you. I love watching movies, so please be my movie buddy. I love having long walks while talking about life, so please be my walking buddy. I love traveling to different cities and paradise, so please be my travel buddy. I have a massive amount of mood swings, so please understand me. But mostly, understand me when I am passionate to my parents cause I would love it if you do too.

I know these are a long set of list but I know the right one is out there searching for me. And one day I will have cheesy long post about it. I am a sucker for love stories so bear with me future hubby! 
And bear with me readers. Haha. Been writing this at night and my imagination can't stop that I know I have to share it here, Goodnight :)

Xo, lei <3 the cheesy lover

No comments:

Post a Comment