Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The first mountain that made me Fall in love

I never in a million times thought that I'd be wandering around different provinces just to hike mountains and do it yourselves vacations. Which actually involves mountains plus oceans after. I've been for sure in love with the ocean just as much as I do right now. But never did I thought about hiking. When I was in college I had friends that go to the mountains like it was their calling, like it was something that drew you to it. I never had that calling before. Right after college I never had the time to explore the possibilities. But just like love it came to my possesion. It was just a simple dare with my partner, an afternoon planning my bucket list. An adventure we both knew that we had no idea about. An adventure of a lifetime. Little did we know that from then on, we'd be so inlove with the process of falling in love more with our world. A world full of wonders, love, blist, adventure and an opportunity to see the beautiful things he made.

So you, yes you, I encourage you to do things you'd never even bother to see before. To think outside the box. To feel liberated. To love something and do it more. To seize the moment. Cause when I grow old, I want to be able to tell myself. I am really glad you did rather than the what ifs.


Xo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment